In The Studio - Zack Martino
BY PURCHASING THIS COURSE, YOU GET LIFETIME ACCESS TO STREAMING THE COURSE ON FADERPRO.COM + GUARANTEED DEMO FEEDBACK FROM THE ARMADA UNIVERSITY TEAM ON ONE TRACK.
A new teacher has arrived, and he goes by the name of Zack Martino. With his unique and recognizable sound, the young New York City native gained over one million monthly listeners on Spotify and racked up a total of over 50 million streams while dropping remixes for Armin van Buuren (‘Lonely For You’), Galantis (‘Rich Boy’) and The Chainsmokers (‘Paris’). His tracks ‘Hold On To Me’ and ‘Doomsday’ (with VASSY) were even considered for a Grammy for Best Dance Recording, and topped the U.S. charts.
In his first-ever course for Armada University and FaderPro, Zack Martino builds a track from scratch based on a vocal from Irish singer-songwriter Lenii. The track had been in the making for a whopping seven years until Zack Martino used the song’s framework as a starting point for this masterclass, in which he produces a complete, release-worthy version live on camera. The resulting record has just been officially released, and this is your chance to get an inside look into the making of a genuine pop-dance smash hit.
Zack Martino’s course already offers some incredible insights on how to create a radio-ready Deep House track, but here’s the kicker: we’re giving you the chance to remix his track with Lenii called ‘Crave U’, the exact track he made live on camera during his course with Armada University and FaderPro.
Here’s what you have to do:
- Purchase Zack Martino’s In The Studio course on FaderPro.
- Watch the course, download the stems and create your best remix!
- Send your masterpiece remix to firstname.lastname@example.org before January 20, 2020. Be sure to mention “Zack Martino remix contest” in the subject line.
- Twiddle your thumbs until we announce the contest winner, approximately one month after the contest ends (so mid-February). The winner will see his remix officially released on Armada Music.
About this course
- 2 hours, 48 minutes of exclusive content
- Platform: FL Studio
- Lifetime access
- Money back guarantee
- 15% pre-order discount till December 12